WVSubarus.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony
Subie Guru
Tony

Vehicle : FXTi

Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Empty
PostSubject: Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...   Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:08 am

Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0014_zps6fc79cb4
Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0011_zpsea8b3d36
Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0027_zps68679272
Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0034_zps1a08d975
Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0048_zpsb340c446
Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0044_zps5f87f50d
Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0043_zps73760ad6Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0041_zps2fbf9543
Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... DSC_0015_zps4ada3e39

Last edited by BlobeyeSTi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.WVSubarus.com
irickchad
external use only
irickchad

Vehicle : 2011 WRX Premium

PostSubject: Re: Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...   Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Lookin' good man.
Back to top Go down
2.5rs
Cowabunga!
2.5rs

Vehicle : 2007 Forester XT Sports

PostSubject: Re: Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...   Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Looks awesome, Tony!
Back to top Go down
Tony
Subie Guru
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...   Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
92svxkid
Noob
92svxkid

Vehicle : 1992 subaru svx

PostSubject: Re: Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...   Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:54 pm

Mhmm looks sexy but them rims got me goin! She looks fresh
Back to top Go down
Tony
Subie Guru
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...   Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...   Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had my camera and my car was clean so stopped to take some pics...
Page 1 of 1